Currently NGO BIOS impliments the following projects:
- Development of training materials and providing training of trainers in organic and conservation agriculture in framework of “Inclusive Rural Economic and Climate Resilience Programme” (IFAD VI), funded by IFAD/GEF (2017).
- EaP CSF RE-GRANTING 2017 project “Benefiting from EU open market: SMEs practical guide to DCFTA learning from experience of Latvia” in partnership with Georgian Association “Women in Business”, funded by EU (2017).
- Promotion of EU Strategy for the Danube Region (EUSRD) for the Civil Society of the Republic of Moldova”. The events, including National Participation Days, are organised for interested organisations and people. The Project is supported and funded by Danube Civil Society Forum and Priority Area 10 responsible for civil society and participation in the EUSDR, the City of Vienna. The project is also financially supported by Austrian Development Agency (ADA) with Austrian Development and Cooperation Funds, Baden-Wüttemberg Foundation and Foster Europe (2016-2017).
- The Project “Tastes of Danube: Bread, Wine, Herbs” is implemented by Institut ILEU e.V., civil society organizations, schools, single persons and groups in Germany and all other Danube countries (Germany, Austria, Slovakia, Hungary, Serbia, Croația, Romania, Bulgaria, Moldova, Ucraina, precum și țările din vecinătate – Slovenia, Cehia, Bosnia-Herzegovina și Muntenegru as active participants împreună cu organizațiile sale partenere din toate țările din regiunea Dunării: Germania, Austria, Slovacia, Ungaria, Serbia, Croația, Romania, Bulgaria, Moldova, Ukraine, as well as neighbouring countries as Slovenia, Czech Republic, Bosnia and Herzegovina și Montenegro. NGO BIOS is one of the partner of the project. For more information, please visit the site http://tastes-of-danube.eu/project/ (2016-2017).
- National Drawing and painting contest for children with special needs aged up to 16 years under the slogan “We want a better world” (2016-2017). The competition is organized by the NGO BIOS in cooperation with Teleradio Moldova.