- Crop Rotation – farmers rotate crops by planting a different crop in a bed or field from
season to season.
- Biological Pest Control – by introducing the predators of common pests in cropsand utilising the pheromons.
- Preparation and application of Compost. The components of compost are: manure, vegetable scraps and green manure. Harmonising waste management in the pilot community with compost preparation and application. Recycling and transforming natural wastes into reusable organic compost and organic fertilizer
- Soil, Water and Biodiversity Conservation Actions on arable lands, in vineyards and orchards.
- Plantation of forest belts.
For more information, please contact: email@example.com